- Regular price $4.00
Brand: Natural Good Life
- Product Info
Our Natural Pure Borax is authentic and harvested from deep Mediterranean deposits in Turkey, free from fragrances and flow agents. It has been thoroughly researched and analysed in an Australian lab to ensure it is pure. It is not tested on animals, and has many benefits and uses.
Why use Borax
Borax is an effective, environmentally friendly alternative to harsh chemicals with a wide range of uses around the home.
How to use Borax
- To soften and freshen laundry – add ½ a cup to your load and use less washing powder.
- As an all-purpose cleaner – mix 2 teaspoons of Borax with 2 cups of hot water and shake to blend. Keep it in a spray bottle to clean surfaces.
- Make toilet cleaning easier – distribute a cup of Borax into the bowl at night. Next morning the grime will be loosened and ready to remove with the toilet brush.
- Clean – bathtubs and sinks with a paste made from a cup of Borax and ¼ cup lemon juice. Rub the stain with the paste and rinse with warm water.
- As an insecticide – sprinkle Borax on dog beds, carpets and areas where you suspect fleas, cockroaches and ants. They will be gone in no time!
- Inhibit mould growth – by applying a thick paste of Borax and water. Once it’s dry, sweep away and rinse.
- Unclog drains – use 1/2 cup of Borax followed by 2 cups of boiling water, let it sit for 15 mins then run the water to flush it out.
These uses alone are enough to merit Borax as an ideal substitute to harmful chemicals, which can cause havoc with our health and to the environment.
*There is a stark parallel with the relationship of soil mineral deficiency (plants soil) and the human body. Boron, the active ingredient of Borax, is an essential trace element for plants. A plant deficient in Boron is not a happy healthy plant.
Many people report feeling supple, refreshed and invigorated after soaking in one of the many Hot Mineral Springs that exist around the world. Those springs contain an array of minerals, and one of those minerals is Boron. Similar sensations can be experienced if Borax is added to a bath soak. Perhaps add a little Borax to an Epsom Salt or Magnesium Chloride bath, for a super comforting soak.
No set amount to use per soak, but as a guide – Add 50-300grms of Borax per bath.
For a foot soak add a tablespoon per soak.
Country of Origin: Turkey
Our dry ingredients are packaged into clear plastic bags. These bags are recycable through the REDcycle program. More information on the REDcycle program can be found here.
We have bought our plastic tubs back for the bulky items. These plastic tubs are made of PP plastic. The dry ingredients are still sent to you in the REDcycle plastic bag along with an empty tub. We can not send ingredients in the tubs, as due to them being so weighty the tubs crack in transit. So to avoid this they are sent as 2 seperate items.
Shipping is calculated upon checkout.
Shipping is capped at $15.00 and is free for orders over $200.
We use Australia Post for all our freight. You will receive tracking upon your order being posted from Natural Good Life.