doTERRA® Blue Tansy 5ml Sale
- Regular price $181.33
- Product Info
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Uplifts mood when used aromatically.
- Provides a soothing sensation when applied to the skin.
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo colour and is recognised for its skin soothing benefits. At the same time, the main chemical component Sabinene helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Providing an optimistic aroma, Blue Tansy offers a sweet scent to fill any room, creating an uplifting environment. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to aid the body in the natural recovery process.
- Diffuse to create a positive, uplifting atmosphere.
- Add 1 or 2 drops to your favourite moisturiser or cleanser and apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or to hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Include 1 or 2 drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a stressful day or extreme workout.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
AROMATIC DESCRIPTION: Fruity, mellow, balsamic
COLLECTION METHOD: Steam Distillation
PLANT PART: Flower/Leaf/Stem
MAIN CONSTITUENTS: Sabinene, Chamazulene, p-Cymene, a-Phellandrene, B-Pinene, Camphor
May stain surfaces, fabrics, and skin.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
If you experience an area of concern in your health while using essential oils, please consult your physician.
Never apply essential oils neat on your skin, always dilute with a carrier oil and spot test first, incase of skin sensitivity.
Shipping is calculated upon checkout.
Shipping is capped at $15.00 and is free for orders over $200.
We use Australia Post for all our freight. You will receive tracking upon your order being posted from Natural Good Life.