doTERRA® Cedarwood 15ml Sale
- Regular price $30.00
- Product Info
Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of spiritual and emotional wellbeing. Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength. When applied topically, Cedarwood essential has clarifying properties and is frequently used in massage therapy to help soothe the body during a relaxing massage.
- Relaxing and grounding aroma
- Helps keep skin looking healthy
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturiser to help promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to freshen the smell.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity, See additional precautions below.
PLANT PART: Wood
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation
MAIN CHEMICAL COMPONENTS: a-decrene, cedrol, thujopsene
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor's care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Shipping is calculated upon checkout.
Shipping is capped at $15.00 and is free for orders over $200.
We use Australia Post for all our freight. You will receive tracking upon your order being posted from Natural Good Life.