doTERRA® Clary Sage 15ml Sale
- Regular price $78.65
- Product Info
- Relaxing and calming aroma
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Soothes and moisturises the skin
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height.
Known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage essential oil is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing and balancing aromas.
The aroma of Clary Sage essential oil makes it an ideal aroma for inhaling prior to relaxation or before bed.
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile essential oil and add to bath water for a relaxing bath.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy looking hair and scalp.
- Combine with a carrier oil to massage and soothe the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Flavour Use: Add one or two drops to food.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
PLANT PART: Flower/Leaf EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distillation MAIN CHEMICAL COMPONENTS: Linalyl acetate, linalool
Shipping is calculated upon checkout.
Shipping is capped at $15.00 and is free for orders over $200.
We use Australia Post for all our freight. You will receive tracking upon your order being posted from Natural Good Life.