doTERRA® Helichrysum 5ml Sale
- Regular price $166.00
- Product Info
Helichrysum italicum is a small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ballshaped blossoms. The name “Helichrysum” is derived from the Greek “helios” which means sun and “chrysos” meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers. Helichrysum has been used in herbal health practices since ancient Greece and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many qualities. Helichrysum is best known for its ability to revitalise the appearance of skin. Also referred to as the Everlasting or Immortal Flower, Helichrysum is used in anti-ageing products to help reduce the visible signs of ageing to the skin. Helichrysum essential oil can help reduce the appearance of blemishes and promote a glowing, youthful looking complexion.
- Rejuvenate and revitalise. Apply Helichrysum to your face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and to promote a glowing, youthful looking complexion.
- Soothe and revive. Take time out to re-centre yourself by massaging soothing Helichrysum essential oil into your temples or the back of your neck.
- Awaken your youthful spirit. Uplift and enliven your home or work environment by diffusing Helichrysum.
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply to the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to promote a glowing, youthful looking complexion.
- Massage into the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Flavour Use: Add one or two drops to food. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
PLANT PART: Flower
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distillation
MAIN CHEMICAL COMPONENTS: Neryl acetate, alpha pinene, γ γ-curcumene
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Shipping is calculated upon checkout.
Shipping is capped at $15.00 and is free for orders over $200.
We use Australia Post for all our freight. You will receive tracking upon your order being posted from Natural Good Life.