Ceremonial Cacao 1kg Sale
- Regular price $89.95
Brand: Cacao Collective
- Product Info
- Nutrient Profile
Meet Your New Best Friend
Ceremonial cacao is packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and powerful bioactive compounds to become your new favourite mood-boosting, mind-clearing, energising morning drink!
- Anti-aging & Skin Health
- Enhanced Focus & Performance
- Deepened Creativity
- Mind Boosting
- Improves Cardiovascular Health & Blood Flow
- Improves Brain Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Improves Cholesterol
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Supports Emotional Release & Vulnerability
100% Organic Ceremonial Grade Cacao (Criollo)
- Boil the kettle and let it sit while you make your cacao. You want the water to be hot, not boiling.
- Put 20g of shaved ceremonial cacao into your blender.
- Add 80-120ml of plant mylk (nut milk, coconut milk, oat milk etc).
- Add 1 tsp honey to sweeten (other options include coconut sugar, maple syrup or agave nectar).
- Add 100-150ml of hot water.
- Blend for 10s or until frothy.
HOW MANY SERVES IN A BAG?
Between 33 serves per 500g and 66 serves per 1kg bag.
HOW MUCH CACAO SHOULD I HAVE?
We recommend starting with 15g and working your way up based on how you feel. If you have drank ceremonial cacao before, anywhere between 20g-30g is fine.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE CACAO?
You can have it everyday! We recommend having larger doses (20g+) before 2pm. If you’d like an evening cacao, keep your dose around 10g.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CEREMONIAL CACAO AND CACAO POWDER?
Ceremonial cacao is pure chocolate in its original form, whereas cacao powder is the defatted version, which generally contains less nutrients.
Shipping is calculated upon checkout.
Shipping is capped at $15.00 and is free for orders over $200.
We use Australia Post for all our freight. You will receive tracking upon your order being posted from Natural Good Life.